Notice: Elementor\Scheme_Color is deprecated since version 2.8.0! Use Elementor\Core\Schemes\Color instead. in /home/waiankpn/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4806
Notice: Elementor\Scheme_Typography is deprecated since version 2.8.0! Use Elementor\Core\Schemes\Typography instead. in /home/waiankpn/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4806
No isn’t possible to move inside Venice by car, it is necessary to leave the car in one of the paid parking lots in Piazzale Roma and proceed by foot.
A cheaper alternative is to leave your car in the nearby city of Mestre and reach the apartment by public transport.
The airport is directly connected to Venice by:
- ACTV Bus line number 5.
- ATVO Venezia Express Bus.
- Public boat Alilaguna.
The airport is directly connected to Venice by the by ATVO bus named Treviso Airport Bus Express.
We strongly advise against using the train to get to Venice.
Yes, some fees could be applied depending of the time of the check-in:
- Check-in is free until 20:00.
- Between 20:00 and 22:00 there is an additional cost of € 20.
- Between 22:00 and 24:00 there is an additional cost of € 40.
- Between 24:00 and 02:00 there is an extra cost of € 100.
- The arrivals between 02:00 and 08:00 are not accepted.
For the check-in we need a fiew personal informations about our guests, during the check-in we will ask for the passport or the ID of each guest. At check in you will also need to pay the tourist tax.
This comes from a city regulation requested by the police.
The tourist tax is calculated based on the number of the guest and the number nights. The general rule is € 4 for each person for each night.
There are some exceptions:
- Child that are less than 10 year old don’t pay the tax.
- You pay only until the fifth consecutive night, the additional nights after the fifth one are not taxed.
Keys are given to you during check-in, they must be left in the apartment at check-out.